Presenting Online Training Course:
In this online interactive workshop, you will learn the skills to present online using a webcam, high quality audio, green screen with virtual backgrounds. With Covid19 forcing organisations to create and deliver their presentations online, learn how to leverage this shift in communication and deliver with impact.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Location: Delivered either in-person or online
- Prerequisites: No prior knowledge is required
- Body language: stagecraft, hand movements and eye contact that communicate effectively on camera
- Voice control: Master the 5 characteristics of an effective voice
- Engage and connect with your audience using polling, questions and even breakout rooms in Zoom
- How to setup your home/office to create an impact including lighting, acoustics and props
- Learn amazing ways to use virtual backgrounds to present slides
- Professional camera positioning and use to avoid looking amateur
Employers: Ensure your staff are communicating with impact in this new environment
Employees: Professional online presenters move faster through organisations
There are no reviews yet.