Download our ultimate PowerPoint guide (Delivered in PowerPoint of course!)
- Delivered in PowerPoint
- No prior knowledge of PowerPoint required
- Basics : Quickstart, Intro to PowerPoint, Slides and Layouts, Text and Tables, Pictures & Graphics, Present Slideshows, Animation Video and Audio, Share & co-Author.
- Designer: PowerPoint Designer suggests professional designs for your presentation, based on the content in your slides.
- Morph: Morph makes smooth animations and object movements in your presentation. You use two similar slides to perform the animation, but it looks to your audience like the action happens on one slide.
- Zoom: Use Zoom for PowerPoint to bring your presentation to life. When you create a Zoom in PowerPoint, you can jump to and from specific slides, sections, and portions of your presentation in an order you decide while you’re presenting
- Live Captions and Translation: PowerPoint for Office 365 can transcribe your words as you present and display them on-screen as captions in the same language you are speaking, or as subtitles translated to another language
- Quickstarter: PowerPoint QuickStarter builds an outline to help you get started researching a subject of your choosing.
- Presenter Coach: Presenter Coach helps you prepare in private to give more effective presentations.
- Smart Lookup: Brings research directly in to PowerPoint.
- Bring Your Presentations to Life with 3D objects in PowerPoint!
- Links to more free learning.
There are no reviews yet.