We’ve all sat in enough boring meetings and conferences to last us a lifetime…
If you could design any meeting what would you do?
How about some of the meeting architecture methods ideas below…
1. The People’s Choice – The audience choose who presents from a list of topics
2. Arena – everyone sits in a circle format with presenter at the centre – the audience each has a Tablet and use www.ideaflight.com
3. Debate – an onstage debate where the audience vote before and after and also for who presents
4. Poets – Presenters present by means of a personal written poem or limerick lasting four stanzas of four lines.
5. Pecha Kucha – 20slides delivered in 20seconds each (ie 6mins per presentation)
6. 10,20,30 – 10 slides delivered in 20 minutes with no fontsize less than 30points
7. Stand or Lie – no seats – Just cocktail tables and beanbags
8. Zumba – The Presenter leads a Zumba class onstage whilst the audience participate (only kidding)
Let us know your ideas !
Click here to see solutions